Enforce Company Standards with an AI Digital Playbook
LexCheck can be used to drive consistency of most common contract types, such as Non-Disclosures Agreements, Master Service Agreements, and Software Licensing Agreements and virtually any other standard agreement type. It can also:
- Specify standard terms, universal language, and approved fallback clauses.
- Analyze contracts for outlying provisions and vague language.
- Scan agreements in minutes to identify and automatically adjust any clauses that are evaluated as unacceptable.
Identify and Escalate Risky Contract Language in Minutes
LexCheck utilizes Natural Language Processing (NLP) and its proprietary AI Digital Playbook to scan contracts, assess context, and rapidly identify contract language that matters most to your legal department—in just minutes.
- AI Guidance delivered in only minutes to help Procurement and Sales teams self-negotiate less-risky agreement changes
- Locate, flag and automatically adjust risky clauses that fall outside of company guidelines
- “Risk-free” changes can by-pass legal review altogether and expedite to business signature, dramatically reducing contract negotiation cycle times
Triage Changes to Your Standard Forms and Intelligently Escalate On-Demand
After LexCheck has reviewed and assessed 3rd party changes to your standard forms, it will provide a risk assessment of these changes per your LexCheck AI Digital Playbook.
- “Red” issues can automatically be escalated to Legal for a governed response.
- “Yellow” issues can be assessed and self-negotiated with situationally correct guidance to the individuals managing the negotiation.
- “Green” issues can be automatically accepted and incorporated in the response document.